2010/03/07

Dark or light, maybe bright?

Sharon Wauchob
Another LBD lover newcomer.
Balenciaga
I don't really like Balenciaga somehow, because of the too bold colors together or the collection's outfits' random shapes, I don't know. There were 3-4 pieces from every outfit, the only difference was the color.
But hey, what's up with the shoes? They are cool.
Rick Owens
Little dark sibling of Balenciaga. On the 1st model that... vest looks like a blanket. The other looks are okay, very futuristic.
Haider Ackermann
Sibling of Owens. The layering here is scary yet amazing! Love love. And I guess Darth Vader's wife would be wearing the last creation. Haha!
Tsumori Chisato
After checking lots of boring collections this was very eye-catching. I thought Chisato is a newcomer, but not, her first collection released in 2005, since then she's done nothing. Now she's back with well detailed and hilarious designs. I'm glad!
Nina Ricci
That floral dress is so so so adorable!
Jean Paul Gaultier
I still see a little touch of his latest couture show I adore. The collection is unique, inspired by Morocco, Russia and India.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I Love your blog! It's awesome.

    I know this isn't really relevant to this post, but would you be able to write a post about the dsquared fashion week in Milan, It was a few weeks ago, If you could that'd be awesome! But if not, I'd understand, It's probably not normal for someone to ask you to write a specific post. (;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks so much.
    I was wondering about it, too. At the first time I didn't check out the collection, but on another blog I saw its AWESOME backbone heeled shoes, so I'm planning to post it sometime. :)

    - B

    ReplyDelete

Hits