2010/03/08

Dsquared2 - special report

One of my readers requested a post about Dsquared2's latest collection. I know I didn't write about it, because... well, I was really disappointed of the menswear show because Bill Kaulitz as the opener was just an unbelievably bad choice. Sorry, own opinion. But let's turn back to the womenswear part. I must say, this collection was incredible unlike the other. Scary silhouettes with red latex 'n lots of leather everywhere. How about the heels? Backbones! Awesome idea.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks!
    Awesome post!
    Hahah,, I loveeeee Bill Kaulitz! I'm a major fan of Tokio Hotel, Dsquared picked him to model because they're designing Tokio Hotel's outfits for their "Welcome to Humanoid City Tour"
    I didn't like the Menswear collection though.
    I havn't seen the womenswear and I love ittt! So amazing! Thanks for posting <3

    ReplyDelete

Hits