2010/03/08

Gareth Pugh for McQueen? WHAT?!

I like Gareth and everything, but I don't think so he is the perfect choice for the next creative director at McQueen's house. His creations are too dark and futuristic - sometimes boring. Just take a look at his latest collection, I see some McQueen-ish elements and shapes, but nothing more.My list of the possible designers to create at McQueen:
- John Galliano - his latest collection says it all.
- Lady GaGa - weird choice I know, but I'm sure lots of wonderful ideas would pop out her mind.
- Jean Paul Gaultier - only if he sometimes forgets the asian looks 'n fur caps...
- Peter Dundas - Pucci's creative director. He'd be able to draw fab patterns.
- Viktor Horsting and Rolf Snoeren - Yes. Perfect. My favorites.
- Angela Missoni - You know, with keeping the patterns and throwing out the knits. Lol.

I hope the Gucci group will change mind about Gareth.

PS. Get ready for tomorrow - the new collection will be out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hits