2010/02/26

The best brands came out

Moschino Cheap & Chic
Yes, it IS CHIC! I absolutely love every single piece. Also, the cat-printed accessories are still in! Remember the Miu Miu S/S collection? So cute.
Just Cavalli
The unforgettable colorful prints of Cavalli now appear in leopard version. The pale patterned coat [2nd row, middle] looks great with that fur.
Fendi
I must say, I can see which looks have been designed by Karl, and which have been by Silvia. Don't you agree? But the collection is pretty cool.
D&G
Who would have guessed that the reindeer knitwears from the grandma-era can hit the catwalk? Not me. But D&G does it in a great way, paired with shorts, belts, and... well, yeti-feet, or let's call them extravagant boots. I'm wondering why don't they have high heels, that'd be more funny, like at Zac Posen.

1 comment:

Hits