2010/02/22

While eating fried camambert...

...with cranberry jam [so delicious], I'd like to continue writing about fashion shows. Here's the first list for today.

Julien Macdonald
The ripped dresses remind me of Rodarte. Macdonald's signature shoulder pads have gone, he prefers more comfortable clothes this season. The furry white jacket looks stylish!
Twenty8Twelve
The brand of cool girls rocks off again. I like the 1st look, cause the layering is amazing. Denim looks great with geometrical patterns - as we could see at Pucci.
Louise Goldin
Vampire attack N°3 - but from the future. Interesting dress shapes, I'm sure, Lady GaGa would wear them.
Duro Olowu
Hmm... not the best, not the worst. Perfect outfits for vintage fanatics! Somehow I thought about Twiggy when I saw the dress on the right.
Holly Fulton
Yes!!! I knew that colors haven't gone forever! Thanks to Holly, the newcomer designer this season. The middle neon dress rocks!
PPQ
Vamp attack N°4. I'm wondering why didn't the designers called the brand BBQ [barbecue] instead of PPQ? Haha! The collection's color combination is only black-gold, that's why it's a little bit boring. But look at the feet, I see true masterpieces there!
Matthew Williamson
The king of patterns brought out his inner fantasy again, showing us many great creations, like that amazing twisted colorful dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hits