2010/02/21

Scott, Posen, Tibi, Temperley, Rodarte, Schouler, Marchesa, de la Renta

Jeremy Scott
What a creativity! The LBD's got an artistic makeover. That black gown with the hanger on is fantastic, became my top favorite! The 'Style' batwing tunic is funny, and that shade of a woman is sick on the dress - but that's why I like it! Well done, Jeremy.
Zac Posen
Fresh creations, the look on the left is gorgeous! The middle photo made me laugh, Kim Noorda looks funny. And what are those on her feet? Haha! It seems that furry sky high heels will become trendy! I must get one pair!
Tibi
When I first heard about this brand, I was surprised, because 'Tibi' is the name of a chocolate in Hungary, also a nickname for men. I thought, who would call his/her company after these? Amy Smilovic. But the brand is getting very popular, and the clothes are amazing. I smell success...
Temperley London
Black 'n white contrast. Signature english shapes. Beautiful.
Rodarte
It's extraordinary to not see Rodarte's typical ripped dresses in dark shades. For the new season it got a pale makeover - flower patterns and whites. I must say it's interesting!
Proenza Schouler
Vampire attack N° 2. All said.
Marchesa
Oh those ruffles! Oh those tulles! Oh those séquins! Oh, wait, I mean, nothing new.
Louboutin beware on the feet!
Oscar de la Renta
The 2nd must have brand for every Upper East Sider woman's closet. Elegant pieces, interesting layering, artistic oversized coats with fur detailing.

1 comment:

  1. Jeremy Scott and Zac Posen are deifinietly AWESOME.
    xo.Karoline

    ReplyDelete

Hits