2010/02/22

Wondering again - I just can't go on

I was searching informations about McQueen again... I just can't go on his... it's HORRIBLE to write down... death.
I came to telegraph.co.uk and find a quote tweeted by himself. I feel so bad for not log in to my Twitter page that time, because I followed him, and now his account is closed... so I can't see his other writings.

"From heaven to hell and back again, life is a funny thing. beauty can come from the most strangest of places even the most disgusting places."

How true.
Oh, and near the quote I found this tweeted little message, too:

"been a ******* awful week but my friends have been great but now i have to some how pull myself together and finish with the HELLS ANGELS & PROLIFIC DEAMONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Looks like his new collection was inspired by deamons and dark angels? Hope you heard that it will be shown in Paris on March 9. So, get ready - I cannot wait.

PS. I visited the official website again, and I found a tribute video. Watch it, it's very interesting. Long live McQueen!



1 comment:

Hits